The mission of the ABC Apprenticeship & Education Program is to provide the construction industry with the most qualified and technically trained people at all levels through various educational opportunities to strengthen the construction workforce in the Carolinas. ABC works cooperatively with other organizations and member companies, such as the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER) to offer programs that carry with them both a high educational and financial value.
ABC of the Carolinas is able to provide an array of programs to address the educational needs of the industry.
- Registered Apprenticeship and Craft Training in 30 trades (NCCER Accredited)
- Construction Quality Management
- Craft Assessment Certifications in 35 trades (NCCER Accredited)
- Management Training Programs
- Safety Classes
- STEP Awards
- OSHA recordable injuries down by 67%
- First aid cases down 90%
- Productivity Up 10 – 24%
- Turnover down 32-43%
- Unexcused Absences down 59%